12:58 AM Thinkings:
• God, I am interested and excited to see what you are going to do with this situation.
• Tonight I discovered a new coping method: singing the same few lines of a worship song at the top of my lungs while driving by myself in surrounding silence. It is soothing and comforting in many ways.
• Stress… overwhelming and exhausting stress… Please go away.
• Breakdown cry sessions typically result in feelings of numbness and ease… And also a tightness in your chest that lingers the next few hours.
• I’m so ready to travel… That darn little bug has gotten me again.